Thriving Places is your opportunity to change your community for the better in whatever way you feel is appropriate over the next 8 years. We ask the following questions:
- What works really well in your community?
- What would you like to change in your community?
- What do you need help to change in your community?
- What do you need other services to change in your community?
Meabh Bradley is the Community Connectorfor Thriving Places Parkhead, Dalmarnock and Camlachie and is eager to speak to people who live in Parkhead, Dalmarnock and Camlachie and to find out what local people feel are the best aspects of living here and the things which people feel need to change. Please contact Meabh on:
Tel: 0141 550 5652 Mob:
West of Scotland Housing Association is hosting the Community Organiser post for Thriving Places Parkhead, Dalmarnock and Camlachie.
The partner organisations involved in Thriving Places Easterhouse are:
- Glasgow City Council – Community Planning Partnership
- Clyde Gateway
- Third Sector Organisations
- Glasgow East Arts Company
- Glasgow Kelvin College
- Glasgow City Council - Development and Regeneration Services
- Glasgow City Council - Social Work Services
- Glasgow City Council - Community Safety Glasgow
- Police Scotland
- Glasgow Housing Association
- EHRA - Easterhouse Housing and Regeneration Alliance
- Glasgow Life
- Fire Scotland
- Jobs and Business Glasgow