Thriving Places is your opportunity to change your community for the better in whatever way you feel is appropriate over the next 8 years. We ask the following questions:
- What works really well in your community?
- What would you like to change in your community?
- What do you need help to change in your community?
- What do you need other services to change in your community?
Glasgow Kelvin College is currently seeking to employ a Community Connector on behalf of the partnership – the Community Connector will work to connect local people to each other and to local services and planning, and local services to each other and local people. Watch this space for contact details once the Community Connector is in place but in the meantime if you’re looking for information about Thriving Places, what’s #MadeinEasterhouse or how to become involved, contact Craig Green (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The partner organisations involved in Thriving Places Easterhouse are:
- Glasgow City Council – Community Planning Partnership
- Third Sector Organisations
- Glasgow East Arts Company
- Glasgow Kelvin College
- Glasgow City Council - Development and Regeneration Services
- Glasgow City Council - Social Work Services
- Glasgow City Council - Community Safety Glasgow
- Police Scotland
- Glasgow Housing Association
- EHRA - Easterhouse Housing and Regeneration Alliance
- Glasgow Life
- Fire Scotland
- Jobs and Business Glasgow
Link to Thriving Places Easterhouse Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/thrivingeasterhouse/
Link to Thriving Places Easterhouse Twitter Page: http://twitter.com/TEasterhouse
Link to Thriving Places Easterhouse Instagram Page: http://instagram.com/thrivingplaceseasterhouse/
Notes from Steering Group Meetings
25th April 2019 /Data/Sites/1/media/community/madeineasterhouse/note-of-meeting-tpsg-250419.docx